A Manual of Eastern Orthodox Prayers
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This classic little prayer book has served generations of Orthodox believers. First appearing in 1945 in Great Britain, A Manual of Eastern Orthodox Prayers has been used widely by English-speaking Orthodox in America and abroad and has been reprinted countless times. St Vladimir's Seminary Press is proud to make the Manual available in a handsome, conveniently-sized hardcover edition. This edition features:
- a foreword by Fr Alexander Schmemann;
- explanatory notes by Nicolas Zernov;
- morning and evening prayers;
- prayers for different occasions;
- anthems and hymns for greater feasts and saints' days;
- the Order of Confession (both Greek and Slavonic uses);
- prayers before and after receiving Holy Communion;
- and a concise calendar of the Eastern Orthodox Church.
Hardcover, 128 pp.
4" x 6.5"