Cranberry Orange Pound Cake
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Velvety, soft, and full of flavor, Hermitage Pound Cakes make an excellent addition to any festive occasion. They're made right here in our monastery bakery, using a time-tested, traditional recipe, with fresh European-style butter and top-quality flour from Weisenberger Mill, a Kentucky family-owned business since 1865.
Eight flavors are available throughout the year:
- Glazed Lemon—Tart, sweet, and covered with a zesty lemon glaze.
- Bourbon—Real Kentucky bourbon and brown sugar are baked right into this delicious cake. Soaked in a bourbon glaze and topped with a bourbon frosting for intense flavor.
- Cranberry Orange—A perfect holiday blend of tangy orange zest, tart cranberries, and crunchy pecans.
- Maple Pecan—Smooth vanilla cake chock full of savory pecans. Maple buttercream frosting sweetens each delectable bite.
- Chocolate—Rich notes of cocoa and espresso meld together for an intense chocolate flavor. Chocolate buttercream frosting tops it all off.
- Red Velvet—Smooth and velvety, with a rich cocoa flavor. Topped with a sweet cream cheese frosting.
- Blueberry—Succulent blueberries add a burst of flavor to our silky-smooth pound cake.
- Key Lime—Our classic pound cake with a tangy tropical twist.
Baked at the Hermitage