Kursk Root Icon of the Mother of God "of the Sign"
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
Discovered by a hunter in the forests of Kursk in 1295, miracles have poured forth from this miraculous icon up until the present day. As a child, St. Seraphim of Sarov was healed by this icon. St. John of Shanghai and San Francisco reposed in front of the holy image. Since the Russian Revolution of 1917, the icon, known as the "Protectress of the Russian Diaspora", has traveled all over the world and brought healing and consolation to millions of the Orthodox faithful. It currently is kept in the Cathedral of the Sign in New York City (ROCOR).