Man and the God-Man
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
St. Justin Popovich is a pan-Orthodox witness to the God-revealed and Christ-given Eternal Truth, whose testimony is well-represented by this collection of essays – namely, that the mystery of Truth is not in material things, not in ideas, not in symbols, but in Personhood, specifically the Theanthropic Person of the Lord Christ. The treasure to be found in this anthology of neo-patristic syntheses consists of various studies, essays, and articles:
- “Perfect God and Perfect Man”
- “The God-man – The Foundation of the Truth of Orthodoxy"
- “The Supreme Value and Infallible Criterion”
- “Sentenced to Immortality”
- “Humanistic and Theanthropic Culture”
- “Humanistic and Theanthropic Education”
- “The Theory of Knowledge According to St. Isaac the Syrian”
- “A Deer in a Lost Paradise” – Ava’s renowned poetic essay; his confession, and expression of deepest longing for all-sweetest Jesus.
Softcover, 144 pp.